Coronavirus COVID-19 Decontamination and Disinfection Services
ERC Midwest’s Coronavirus Decontamination Team is professionally trained, equipped and ready to provide you with Coronavirus (COVID-19) decontamination and disinfection services at your potentially Coronavirus-infected workspaces, healthcare facilities or schools and properly dispose of the waste using products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
ERC Midwest is a company that provides comprehensive professional Coronavirus decontamination and disinfection during active sessions or temporary closures for cleaning in hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living apartments and common spaces, high-schools, college residence halls, university lecture halls and auditoriums, locker rooms, office spaces including cubicles, desks, conference rooms, bathrooms, elevators, stairwells, and kitchen and dining areas.
ERC Midwest is the Professional COVID-19 Cleaning Service You Need
Dealing with the evolving and heightened concerns around the Coronavirus pandemic can be an overwhelming challenge. Juggling and prioritizing your employee’s health & managing expanded work-from-home teams, along with your production requirements and your customer’s demands has become more of a full-time job than it had been. Who thought that was even possible?
And now that you’ve got your temporary ‘new normal’ plans in effect, you’re probably thinking about cleaning your work spaces to make sure you’ve done everything you can to make your work environment as safe as possible.
And you’re probably wondering – Is the cleaning we get from our regular office cleaning service clean enough?
Or do you need something more, like the Professional Coronavirus Decontamination and Disinfection Cleaning ERC provides to give you and your employees the peace of mind everyone needs in times like these?
If you decide that Professional Coronavirus Cleaning using products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-Cov-2, the cause of COVID-19, is what you need, ERC Midwest is here to help.
Why You Can Trust ERC Midwest’s Coronavirus Decontamination Team
- ERC Midwest has the equipment, chemicals, supplies and disposal knowledge for Coronavirus decontamination and disinfection and strictly follows the waste disposal methods prescribed by the CDC, OSHA, and the US EPA.
- ERC Midwest has deep experience and the endurance to use personal protective equipment (PPE) for long periods of time during critical client projects in biological and chemical environments.
- ERC Midwest has ongoing training, client projects and long-standing expertise with proper use of Level A Haz Mat suits to protect the body from harmful elements and biological agents, as well as expertise using Self Contained Breathing Apparatus equipment (SCBA) and Supplied Air Respirators (SARS) with full face masks, if necessary.
- ERC Midwest has expert knowledge and strict guidelines for the removal and disposal of PPE that follows the CDC Guidance for Donning and Doffing PPE to prevent Coronavirus [COVID-19] cross-contamination and improper disposal of Coronavirus-infected cleaning supplies, non-recoverable materials and PPE.
- ERC Midwest has a network of transportation and disposal locations throughout the country to provide secure transportation and offsite disposal of all waste materials from Coronavirus decontamination and disinfection services.
For immediate help call our Coronavirus Hotline at 1-855-241-6290